Meet our Consultants at iMedia Agency Summit, Conrad Bal, Indonesia from Sept 27 – 29.
For an appointment request, email us at email@example.com
September 27-29, 2010 | Conrad, Bali, Indonesia
Mark your diaries and join us at our 3rd annual iMedia Agency Summit
27-29 September 2010, Conrad, Bali, Indonesia
Our 3rd Southeast Asian iMedia Agency Summit this September will allow attendees to have the opportunity to rub shoulders with the key interactive agency leaders and explore, challenge and build the future of online interactive and digital media, and marketing in the region. The role of the agency in the ever-evolving interactive media space is changing.
The iMedia Summits have been running since 2001. Borne out of the U.S., iMedia has invited agency senior management to these exclusive summits, and within these few days, usually in an intimate resort setting, the senior level executives get to re-examine strategies for their clients and their own businesses, gain a fresh vision of industry trends, and network with peers, senior personnel from publishers and technology service providers.
Important Note: iMedia limits publisher/service provider attendance to ensure a high ratio of agencies, so space is limited. Request your invitation today!
Content designed by peers for peers
A stellar list of industry executives are working with the iMedia content development staff to craft the content for this event . The conference will include:
- challenging keynotes
· dynamic “power-panel” discussions
· full range of breakout sessions
· small group discussions bringing all summit participants together to tackle industry issues
· dedicated time to build quality relationships through networking sessions, recreational activities and functions.
Getting under the skin of the issues that matter most to you
We’ll be getting to the core of the most challenging topics facing Asia agencies today and our advisory board has helped us carefully refine content to ensure we fire no blanks. Learn from core challenges affecting the Asia creative and media agency world.
The advisory board for the Agency Summit in Bali includes:
1. Robbie Hills, General Manager – APAC, RockYou
2. Adrian Moss, Group CEO - asia digital holdings plc
3. Jason Kuperman, VP Asia Pacific, Digital Development - Ominicom Group
4. Mark Cripps, Regional Digital Director - McCann WorldGroup
5. Nick Handel, Managing Director, Singapore - ARC Worldwide
6. Arlene Ang, Regional Managing Director – Publicis Asia
7. Rosemary Lising, Head of Search – GroupM Search
8. Stephen Li, CEO, South & SE Asia and Australasia - MEC Interaction
9. Vikram Bansal, Managing Director, Singapore- Zenith Optimedia
10. Scott McBride, General Manager, OgilvyOne Worldwide
11. Mark Newton, Manging Director, Qais Consulting
12. Ken Mandel, VP of Advertising & Marketplace – Yahoo!
[MSOffice1] Who is invited to the iMedia Asia Agency Summit?
Some of the most influential agency executives will be invited to spend three days at the resort as our guests, free of charge. In addition, some of the leading online media companies and advertising service providers — the companies you work with — will be invited to attend.
5 Reasons why you need to be at the Agency Summit
- Participate in the pre-eminent relationship-building, business-building gathering in the interactive marketing industry.
· The exclusive, invitation-only format supports a high ratio of buyers to sellers
· Learn from comprehensive, cutting-edge content with great speakers and interactive breakout sessions
· Enjoy plenty of organized networking time (including several assigned seating events) that ensures you meet everyone
· The five-star resort setting takes everyone away from day-to-day intrusions, allowing for a relaxed, focused atmosphere in which to conduct business
We expect 200 delegates to attend the iMedia Agency Summit!
View the latest attendee list
If you’re interested in taking part in the iMedia Agency Summit, you will need to request an invitation in advance to be considered, as there are strict qualifying criteria.
For further information on attending or sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
T: +65 6513 0600 / M: +65 91096396